Vegan Bounty Bars with Arctic Blueberry Powder
- 1 cup (235ml) light coconut milk
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut butter or creamed coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups (110g) desiccated coconut
- 1 – 2 tbsps Arctic Power Berries blueberry powder
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- Pour the milk into a saucepan along with the coconut butter, maple syrup and salt. Heat on low until everything is combined.
- Take off the heat and fold in the desiccated coconut and blueberry powder.
- Press down into a loaf tin covered with parchment paper. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Slice into 12 bars and coat with the melted chocolate. Freeze again for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
Nutritional information (estimated per serving)
- Calories: 258 kcal
- Protein: 2.6g
- Fat: 20g
- Carbs: 18.6g
- Fibre: 4.7g