2 cups spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
3 tbsp almond flour
1/2 cup aquafaba (chickpea brine from canned chickpeas=vegan egg substitute)
3/4 cup granulated sweetener
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 cup applesauce/mashed banana
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Arctic Berries Blueberry Powder
1/3 cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 175°C and grease a bundt cake tin with coconut oil and almond meal/bread crumbs.
2. Place all dry ingredients (except for the blueberry powder) in a large bowl and stir well.
3. In another bowl, beat the aquafaba with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add in your preferred sweetener little by little until fully incorporated.
4. Combine the melted coconut oil, applesauce and ACV with the dry ingredients and add in about 1/3 of the aquafaba mix. Gently fold in the rest of the aquafaba mix without losing too much air. Transfer half of the cake batter into the other bowl and stir in 1 tbsp Blueberry Powder. Layer the different colored batters in the cake tin (you can even swirl around a little with a fork if you want to) and bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
5. Cake is done when a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning it out on a cooling rack. To make the icing, mix icing sugar with plant milk until runny consistency and drizzle over cake. Top with blueberries and enjoy!