- Contains over 190 different nutrients, and more than 60 antioxidants
- Extremely high content of vitamin C – over 10 times higher than in oranges
- Contains also vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, E and K
- Contains omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9
- Enhances eye health
- Heals skin damage, burns, cuts and wounds
- Anti-aging benefits – widely used in skin and hair care products
- Medicine uses sea buckthorn because of its impressive nutritional content
- Beneficial for vegetarians because it contains vitamin B12 that normally only appears in meat
- Supports healthy digestion and cardiovascular system
- Anti-inflammatory components improve the body’s natural healing processes
- Contains zinc, potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium
- The health benefits of seabuckthorn have been documented in over 200 clinical studies around the world.
- The orange berries grow in a spiky bush and are challenging to pick from between the spikes.
Shop Seabuckthorn here