1 banana, sliced and frozen
1/2 cup frozen blackberries
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
A few spoonfuls jam of your choice
1. Place the frozen fruit, berries and black currant powder in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until the texture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Continue to blend and add in the liquid ingredients little by little until the ice cream mixture is smooth.
3. Take out your popsicle molds and place a dollop of jam in each. Swirl it around the mold to make pretty patterns.
4. Fill each mold (the recipe should make 4-5) with the ice cream mixture and leave to set in the freezer.
5. Optional: once the Popsicles are frozen, decorate with edible flowers or dip in melted chocolate.