100g sour cream
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of porridge oats
2 tbsp olive oil
100g sour cream or cream cheese
Mushrooms, spinatch, broccoli
1 red onion
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp sea buckthorn powder
Salt, black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (Celsius) and grease a large pie dish with oil, butter or cooking spray.
2. Mix the sour cream and egg together in a large mixing bowl. Add the porridge oats and flour to make a firm, thick dough. Add the olive oil and knead the dough until smooth. Spread the dough on the pie dish, make sure the dough reaches up to the edges of the dish.
3. Slice the capsicum, mushrooms, broccoli, red onion, garlic and parsley. Mix them together in a bowl and spread them over the dough.
4. Whisk eggs, sea buckthorn powder and the spices together and gently combine them with the sour cream or cream cheese.
5. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the filling, swirling the mixture in a bowl to ensure the spices are spreading evenly through the mixture.
6. Bake the quiche in the oven for about 45 min or until the topping is set and lighty puffed.
7. Cool down for 30 min before serving. Sprinkle more sea buckthorn powder on the top if you wish.
Serve with salad or sliced vegetables.