Healthy snacks not only satisfy your cravings but also nourish your body and make you feel great about eating snacks whenever you want. By eating healthy snacks you can keep your sugar levels up, boost your energy levels before/after exercise and treat your tastebuds.
These refined sugarfree ice creams tarts with Arctic BLUEBERRY POWDER are easy to make and serve as a dessert after lunch or dinner.
For the crust
- 100g dates
- 50g dried figs
- 4 tbsp water
- 45g almond flour (or sub with oat flour for less fat)
- 20g shredded coconut
For the top layer
- 4 frozen bananas
- 50ml plantbased milk (almond, rice,…)
- 30g frozen blueberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp blueberry powder by Arctic Power berries (or another berry powder such as cranberry)
- In your blender combine dates, figs and water and blend until sticky and smooth. If you own a good Immersion blender you could also puree everything.
- In a different bowl mix almond flour with shredded coconut and add date-fig-paste. Stir with a spoon until well combined.
- Take your muffin tin and press some of the crust dough in each of the muffin molds. Set aside.
- Now make the top layer by simply blending all ingredients until well combined.
- With a spoon fill up your muffin molds with the blueberry ice cream and top with some more frozen, fresh blueberries or BERRY POWDER.
- Put in the freezer and let it sit for at least 5 hours. Take out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving and enjoy!